18 December 2015

Le Scarf


Oh Autumn time... I mean, Winter time? Well, the weather in Madrid got all the seasons wrong and 8 days till Christmas and it still hasn't changed its colors. Good for me and for the madrileños who can enjoy this not-so-cold weather a few more days. 
As my departure approaches, I managed to squeeze in one more photoshoot, and this time, at the Royal Botanical GardenAlthough there weren't many flowers (ok, none), it was still a lovely location for its great open space and fresh Nature's air.
This time I wanted to feature a present I got from my lovely Polish friend, who came to visit me a couple weeks ago. Not only she's the sweetest girl, but also she has a tremendous daring style. Check her HERE on her blog and don't forget to follow her on Facebook, if you're into fashion and dressing the way you want, this is the blogger to follow.
The gift was this AMAZING fur scarf I've been hunting in Accessorize for weeks, so you can imagine my excitation when I finally got it. It's the softest and most daring scarf I've ever owned and it's definitely a headturner. So dzięki, Joanna!
Also, these pics couldn't had happen without my very talented polish photographer friend Izabella! (Am I a polish friend magnet?)

Oh Outono... Quer dizer, Inverno? Bem, o tempo aqui em Madrid enganou-se com as estações e a 8 dias do Natal ainda não mudou as suas cores. Melhor para mim e para os madrileños que podem desfrutar deste tempo não-tão-frio mais uns dias. 
Visto que a minha partida se aproxima, consegui incluir mais uma sessão de fotografias, e, desta vez, no Real Jardim Botânico. Apesar de não haverem muitas flores (ok, nenhuma), é uma localização muito agradável com um espaço aberto e um ar fresco a Natureza.
Desta vez quis protagonizar um present que recebi da minha querida amiga polaca que me veio visitar há cerca de duas semanas atrás. Não só ela é uma das miúdas mais simpáticas que conheço, como também tem um estilo incrivelmente audacioso. Vê AQUI o blog dela e não te esqueças de a seguir no Facebook, se adoras moda e vestir-te da maneira como queres, então esta é a blogger para seguires.
O presente é este cachecol de pêlo LINDO que tenho perseguido na Accessorize há semanas, por isso podes imaginar a excitação com que fiquei quando o finalmente tive na mão. É o cachecol mais suave que alguma vez tive e definitivamente um vira cabeças. Por isso dzięki, Joanna!
E claro, não conseguiria estas maravilhosas fotografias sem a minha muito talentosa amiga polaca e fotógrafa Izabella! (Será que sou um íman de amigas polacas?)





















lipstick: here