19 June 2015

Of Course Ha(I)r Care!


So many years have gone by and so many shampoos I've tried! But, luckily, for the past 2 years, I found the holy shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair shine! (really, I didn't mean to rhyme...).
Ever since I saw that commercial with the girl with amazing thick and straight hair sitting at a salon chair, and the hairdresser taking all the care (damn it... it's flowing!), I had to try the marvelous new product of TRESemmé - KERATIN SMOOTH.
Back then I was already washing my hair with their Breakage Defense for split ends, but what I really wanted was to get out of the shower, dry my hair with a towel, brush it and be on my way. But with that black and green bottle I had to blow dry it and still straighten it with an straightening iron... (and no girl got time for that every single morning). 
So now with this new formula of Keratin, my hair feels so light and shiny, and it's so effortless for me to get it straight! It dries by itself, so I don't have to wear it down with the heat of the blowdryer, and it's perfectly straight for two consecutive days! (only because I wash it every other day, if you want you can test it if it really stays straight for 7 days)
Also, a plus, this beautifying oil to smooth it out that I put on my wet hair before combing gives it a great finishing touch.
So if you have thick and long hair, this is my solution for you! Give a try and tell me all about it :)

Tantos anos já passaram e tantos tipos de champôs já que experimentei, e nunca encontrava o tal. Mas, felizmente, nestes últimos 2 anos, descobri este maravilhoso champô e condicionador que me põe o cabelo super brilhante! Desde que vi aquele anúncio com a miúda com um cabelo forte e liso, sentada na cadeira do salão de beleza, que algo em mim se despertou e me fez querer logo ir experimentar este novo produto da TRESemmé - LISO KERATINA.
O primeiro champô que usei desta marca era o para pontas espigadas, mas nunca me deu aquele toque de suavidade que este de keratina me dá. Para além disso, este é o único champô que deixa o meu cabelo logo pronto! Nada de secá-lo com secador nem esticá-lo com o esticador, basta deixá-lo "ao vento" e seca esticado naturalmente.
Com esta nova fórmula de Keratina, o meu cabelo fica tão suave, macio, leve, brilhante e direitinho por 2 dias consecutivos! (isto porque o lavo dia sim dia não, mas se quiseres podes experimentar e ver se o efeito dura mesmo durante 7 dias)
E ainda, com este óleo de brilho e cuidado dá-lhe um toque final lindo. Aplico-o ainda com cabelo molhado e depois passo uma escova para ficar perfeito.
Por isso já sabes, se tens o cabelo como o meu, forte e comprido, esta é a minha solução para ti! Experimenta e diz-me o que achaste :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosto muito dessa marca da Tressemé. Muito bons os produtos :)
    http://modadarapunzel.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete