07 March 2015

DOC GO AWAY


In my last trip do Denmark, I've gotten acquainted with this healthy juice and toasts chain called JOE AND THE JUICE, which a lot of my juices recipes derive from! This is one I made, like seriously in just 5 minutes, boosted me up after a tennis lesson. In their establishment it's called DOC GO AWAY, and that's a smart way of pointing out that this juice has all but benefits to it!

Here's the recipe:

- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 big apple, preferably red
- 1 or 2 cubes of fresh/frozen ginger (2 cubes if you can handle all the spiciness)
- 1 cup of iced water

Blend it all and enjoy! Just a heads-up... it's a pulpy one!

Na minha última ida à Dinamarca, conheci uma cadeia de sumos e tostas saudáveis chamada JOE AND THE JUICE, que me inspirou em muitas receita minhas! Este sumo que fiz, em só 5 minutos, deu-me a energia necessária para recuperar depois duma aula de ténis. No estabelecimento dinamarquês este sumo é chamado DOC GO AWAY (doutor vá embora), e é realmente uma maneira muito esperta de apontar que este sumo só tem benefícios!


Aqui está a receita:

- 2 cenouras médias
- 1 maçã encarnada grande
- 1 ou 2 cubos de gengibre fresco/congelado (2 cubos para quem aguentar o picante)
- 1 copo de água fresca



Misture e triture tudo e enjoy! Ah, só um aviso... este tem polpa!